Tuesday, December 02, 2008

HELLO DECEMBER

hahahaha. my favourite month of the whole entire year is finally here.. again!

dec5 start of bob's "holiday"
dec9 start of mocks. (mannnnnnnnnnnnnnn.)
dec18 is the release of TWILIGHT!
dec24 is an xmas party at my place. followed by midnight mass in church.
dec25 is another xmas party at my grandma's!
dec28 is my grandpa's birthday. he is suppose to turn 93.

and of course in between those dates are suppose to be 2 more secretsanta events. somemore present exchanges and xmas spirit too! haha.

its gonna be so damn awesome.

i love love love christmas. (: (:

i think my brother loves it too, he got sooo psyched up, he managed to contract the chicken pox. hahahaha.

over-enthusiasm is dangerous, people.

anyway, after helping him to apply calamine lotion all over the pox, i got so tired.

am gonna snooze and forsake my "will" to start on my books.

night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home